Coca-Cola’s history began in 1886 and since then it has emerged as one of the most valued brands with a net worth of $74 billion. The company owns and markets more than 500 beverage brands across 200+ countries. Over the last 23 years, ever since its re-entry in 1993 in India, the company has gone on to establish an unmatched portfolio of beverages. The Company along with its bottling partners, through a strong network of over 2.6 million retail outlets, touches the lives of millions of consumers. Its brands are some of the most preferred and most sold beverages in the country.
Coca-Cola’s history began in 1886 and since then it has emerged as one of the most valued brands with a net worth of $74 billion. The company owns and markets more than 500 beverage brands across 200+ countries.
Coca-Cola has established its manufacturing units in Kudus and Pirangut, Maharashtra, India and was looking for biometric solutions to secure their premises. Coca-Cola required individual servers at both locations. Their prime requirement was to restrict unauthorized user entry into secured area. Moreover, they required user punch i.e. events for both the locations separately. However, shortage of power supply ports at both the locations was a major problem. Providing separate power for door lock, biometric device and exit switch was a concern. Coca-Cola was in search of a solution where the basic requirements of user events as well as power issue for devices are solved easily.
In order to overcome the challenge Matrix offered individual software platforms that act as a server for both locations – Kudus and Pirangut. In order to resolve the challenge that shortage of power supply port presented, Matrix offered its premium range of biometric device which itself offers power to door lock and exit switch. Thus, Matrix biometric solution helped in solving both the challenges faced by Coca-Cola.
- Restrict Unauthorized Users to Secure Premises
- Reduction in Cumbersome HR Tasks
- Accurate Maintenance of User Data
- COSEC DOOR FOP(40 nos.) – Fingerprint and Card based Door Controller with LCD, Keypad and USB
- COSEC CENTRA ME – Application Server Platform with 500 Users and Expandable up to 1,000 Users for Basic Access Control and Raw Event Data
- COSEC CENTRA LE – Application Server Platform with 1,000 Users and Expandable up to One Million Users for Basic Access Control and Raw Event Data